Each program helps students to actively prepare for their entry into the workforce, thanks to a career pathing process.
PROMOTE, for the Grande Ecole Program
Because professionalization is at the heart of the ESDES teaching model, the whole PROMOTE program can count towards students’ degrees, through the awarding of ECTS credits.
- 1 5-year course to discover different professions, learn about oneself, specialize and successfully integrate into the workforce.
- 120 contact hours: coaching, workshops, learning codes...
- 3 main themes: guidance, personal development and professional efficiency.
Knowing yourself better makes it easier to make informed choices.
Professional coaches are regularly involved in the program: development of emotional and relational intelligence, self-knowledge, personality test...
Discovering the business world
In order to choose a career path in an efficient and thoughtful way, students embark on a journey, from learning what a company is, the careers associated with it, and its role, to choosing a direction and specializing at Master's level. They are able to create and develop their professional network by taking part in numerous key events: networking events, meetings with alumni and companies, conferences, etc.
There are several workshops on offer to give future graduates the keys to a successful transition into the workforce: workshops to master codes and practices (know-how) in companies, preparation for their first job, personal branding and use of social networks, voice coaching to facilitate speaking up, different types of internship reports (individual and collective, written and oral ...).
PEP’s, for the Bachelor Program
PEP'S is the Bachelor program’s own tailored career pathing process. It allows students to get to know each other, discover different professions, choose a career path and learn how to successfully integrate into the workforce. Students involved in the PEP's program receive ECTS credits towards their degree.
- Discover the careers and roles of a company
- Personality test and coaching workshop
- CV and cover letter
- Preparation for Solicity (the humanitarian, social and civic mission)
- Workshops for mastering professional codes and practices, managing one's digital identity to combine knowledge and know-how
WORK-STUDY TRAINING MODULE
Specific workshops to respond to the concrete issues faced by students on work-study programs:
- Time management
- Stress and conflict management…