SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For each scholarship, the amount awarded can be up to 50% of the tuition fees. The amount awarded will be deducted from the tuition fees. Candidates are allowed to apply for several scholarships (provided they are eligible), but they can only be awarded one scholarship type.
The scholarship application can only be submitted after the candidate has been admitted. Final results will be communicated to admitted candidates after the scholarship board has met.
List of scholarships available:
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP - MASTER
Our Master program is designed for high potential candidates who will be able to drive tomorrow’s business success. This merit-based scholarship for excellence is for outstanding candidates who have demonstrated remarkable achievements in their academic, professional and personal lives.
- Eligibility: All non-European candidates
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP - BACHELOR
Our Bachelor program is designed for high school graduates who want to broaden their international exposure. This merit-based scholarship is dedicated to excellent candidates with a very strong academic record.
- Eligibility: All non-European candidates applying to the Bachelor in Global Business Development. Decision will be based primarily on academic background (GPA, quality of previous school, test scores)
Completing a degree in a foreign country is a significant investment but we believe financing should not be a reason not to attend a high-quality program once a candidate has found the right program for them. This scholarship is intended to allow candidates who have limited financial resources to enroll in the Master or Bachelor program (savings, bank loans…)
- Eligibility: Non-European candidates who have difficulty finding sources of funding and would not be able to enroll in the program without any external financial aid
SCHOLARSHIP FOR ASIAN STUDENTS
ESDES has developed strong ties with several Asian countries throughout the years, through partnerships with local universities, welcoming Asian students to our programs, alumni based in Asia... Thanks to this scholarship, ESDES acknowledges the importance of Asia in its international development.
- Eligibility: Candidates from Asian countries, based on nationality
SCHOLARSHIP FOR LATAM STUDENTS
ESDES has developed strong ties with several LATAM countries throughout the years, through partnerships with local universities, welcoming Latin American students to our programs, alumni based in Latin America... Thanks to this scholarship, ESDES acknowledges the importance of LATAM in its international development.
- Eligibility: Candidates from Latin American countries, based on nationality
SCHOLARSHIP FOR AFRICAN STUDENTS
ESDES has developed strong ties with several African countries throughout the years, through partnerships with local universities, welcoming African students to our programs, alumni based in Africa... Thanks to this scholarship, ESDES acknowledges the importance of Africa in its international development.
- Eligibility: Candidates from African countries, based on nationality
OFF-SITE CAMPUSES SCHOLARSHIP
ESDES has now three different campuses abroad, developed with the support of partner universities in Argentina, Morocco and the USA. As our students have the opportunity to go and discover these countries, we want to give the chance to students from these countries to come and study in France.
- Eligibility: Candidates coming from Argentina, Morocco or the USA (based on current country of residence and/or nationality)
Dual-skilled profiles are very highly valued by companies. For this reason, ESDES is glad to train students with backgrounds in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and help them acquire strong Business and Management skills.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have studied STEM during their previous undergraduate or graduate studies
Various scholarships programs may be offered in your home country, therefore we highly recommend that you visit the Campus Bourse website to see if you are eligible. Details can be found on this page.
You will have the opportunity to undertake several internships during your studies. The legal minimum wage for internships of more than 2 months in France is around €577.50 per month, and this source of income can help you finance your studies.
Our careers department will provide support in finding an internship, and more information regarding individual cases. Please note that there may be visa constraints for non-European students, and we highly advise you to look into this before accepting any part-time job.
Interest rates are generally around 0.8% to 1%.
Partner banks include:
- LCL: Thibaut GUILLON or Vincent FREZARD
- BNP Paribas: Lucas BARATON, Sophie MENSOUR or Chloé STARON )
- Société Générale: Nadia AOUAM
- Crédit Agricole: Delphine LAVET
Please note that our partner banks generally require students to have a guarantor residing in France.