International Student support

logo bienvenue en france

The label “Bienvenue en France” is awarded by CampusFrance for a period of 4 years ? It attests to the quality of the welcome given to international students within the institution.

The five main criteria of the label :

– The quality and accessibility of information

– The quality of the reception facilities

– The quality of the training offer

– Quality of teaching support

– Quality of accommodation, quality of campus life and post-graduation follow-up for international students.