Master Degree - Winter intake
Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management
Do not wait until next September to join the Master in Management of ESDES Lyon Business School. ESDES allows you to join the promotion in December.
Study in France
Master Degree – Winter intake
Why integrate the Master degree – Winter intake ?
The Master in Management – Winter intake is an application format that allows you to join the same promotion that the September intake.
At the end of the 2-year program, subject to validation, you will graduate, with your entire class from the ESDES Master in Management.
Master – winter intake : Key figures
- Choice among 3 specializations to become an expert
- 1 semester abroad
- 12 months of internship
DON’T LOSE AN ACADEMIC YEAR
You enter the Master cycle in December, without waiting for the next academic year. You will finish your studies in December, 2 years later, and graduate with the entire class.
3 SPECIALIZATIONS OF YOUR CHOICE
3 specializations of the Master in Management are available for the winter intake
- Marketing and Digital Business
- International Business Administration
- International Supply Chain Management
AN INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- The campus has 20% international students of 35 nationalities. 40% of ESDES teachers have experiences
- 3 specializations are offered 100% in English for an international learning experience.
- 1 expatriation semester in one of our 100 partner universities around the world
- Possibility of an international double degree to be chosen from among the 40 possibilities offered in 13 destinations.
- 2 6-month internships to be carried out in France or abroad
A HUMAN AND SOCIAL DIMENSION
ESDES is the school of responsible natives, it is one of the leaders of responsible management. Each student will be able to benefit from the expertise in corporate social responsibility (CSR) of the research professors of the Institute of Sustainable Business and Organizations (ISBO) by following the masterclass of their choice.
A SUCCESS PATH PROGRAM
The ESDES Grande École Master is a state recognized Master degree, accredited by the EFMD. Graduates benefit from an employability rate that is among the best on the market (100% employed less than 6 months after graduation).
Their high level of expertise combined with a comprehensive understanding of business issues make them professionals acclaimed by companies.
ESDES supports each student in their success, in particular through the PEP’s program.
95% of alumni recommend the ESDES Master in Management
The Master in Management is EFMD accredited since March 2020.
The Master in Management has achieved the highest state recognition (« Grade de Master »).
The program also has a RNCP title which assures a high quality training.
(RNCP n°36271 : see more)
The Master degree – Winter intake consists of a common core and specialization lessons. The course is completed by masterclass, to be chosen from the available catalog and the PEP’s program to support success.
THE TRANSVERSALS COURSES
A hundred hours of lessons spread over 4 semesters to develop your managerial posture and a global strategic vision.
See detailed course list
The 3 specializations are offered in the initial format: full-time at school + two 6-month internships to develop professional expertise. ESDES is one of the few business schools to offer 4 semesters of specialization.
3 specializations taught in English (100% of courses in English)
- Marketing and Digital Business – See detailed course list
- International Business Administration – See detailed course list
- International Supply Chain Management – See detailed course list
Students choose two masterclass per semester. These courses are led by research professors, as close as possible to their research themes. They offer specialized education to strengthen the expertise of students in the context of their specialization or their professional project. This proximity makes it possible to link pedagogy to research, it is an opportunity to involve students in the research of their teachers. They thus discover, in a concrete way, the work of a researcher that they experience through their applied research theses.
Some examples of masterclass at ESDES:
- Social entrepreneurship
- Information and disinformation on the international scene at the time of fake news and conspiracy theories
- Processing Complexity with Emotional, Sensorial and Spiritual capacities
- Recovery of companies in difficulty
- Governance of family businesses
- Behavioral Finance
- Narrative Analysis
- Sustainability and Luxury Marketing
- Socially responsible investment
The Master – winter intake is open to students holding a license or a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) in management, business, communication or management.
Depending on the profiles and specializations chosen, validation of a MOOC may be requested. (Mooc mandatory)
|Specialization||Requirements||Fees (information given as an indication)||Time limit|
|Marketing and digital Business||Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign Master Online Training Bundle
English training delivered by an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certified provider
|117,50 €||To be completed by December 6|
|International Supply Chain Management||MOOC Certificate Supply Chain Principles
For an introduction to the key concepts of Supply Chain.
|41 €||To be completed by January 3|
|International Business Administration||No requirements|
Application to be returned between November 1 and December 15
The candidate must currently be finishing or have already completed their third year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 180 ECTS credits).
After receiving the application, including supporting documents, the admissions board will review the complete file.
Please send your complete application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will then be invited for a personal interview by Skype.
After the interview, the final admission results will be communicated by email.
Applications are evaluated as follows:
|Admission for master’s degree||Weighting|
Native English speakers or candidates who have been studying in English for at least two years will be exempt from the English test requirement. In this case, applications are evaluated as follows:
|Admission for master’s degree||Weighting|
Documents required for your application:
- Completed application form
- Transcripts of your Higher Education studies
- Transcripts of baccalaureate or equivalent high school diploma
- Two academic and / or professional recommendation letters
- Official English test results (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, CAMBRIDGE EasySPEAKing*,…), native English speaking students are exempt.
- Cover letter
- Résumé / CV
- Copy of passport (photograph page)
- ID photo
- Application fees: €50 (non-refundable).
*Easy Speaking: realize this official English exam with ESDES. If you wish to pass this test, (50€ fees), please inform us in your application form.
FEES PER SEMESTER
Each of the 4 semesters is charged € 5,345 for EU students and € 5,995 for non-EU students.
Rates in effect in 2021-2022
Available for non E.U international students : Discover more
Do you have a question about ESDES? Contact us!
The international recruitment team will answer you as soon as possible