3 conferences about Doing Business Abroad have been planned as part of the Bachelor in International Business:
- 8th November, 18h-20h : Doing Business In the Middle East - Teams Meeting - Link will be sent by e-mail before the conference start if you are registered
- 29th November, 18h-20h : Doing Business in Asia
- 6th December, 18h-20h : Doing Business in Europe: focus on International Companies installing in France
Doing Business Abroad…. Conferences
Experts from different business sectors and background will be coming to speak about various aspects of doing business abroad, provide a guide to good business practices in different geographical areas.
Topic and discussion points include:
- The determinants of geographical expansion, modes of entry, speed,
- Where the companies are today and what are their prospects for the future
- Difficulties encountered with expanding or doing business abroad and how they overcame them.
- The” Does and don’ts" to approach the area, avoiding mistakes commonly made, and how to set up a sustainable and successful business.