Before submitting the application form below, please attach the following documents :
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A passport-sized photograph (a good quality scanned version is acceptable)
- Letter of application indicating your reasons for applying to the programme
- Official copies of your university transcripts*
- Proof of your level of English** (i.e. TOEFL scores, Cambridge exam results etc.) for studying in English language (BCIE) or proof of your level of French (i.e. DELF certificate) for studying in French language (BCIF)
- Two academic or professional recommendation letters (for Master level and double degree students only). Letters must be printed on letter headed paper, signed and dated.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH
*We accept: printed copies from your university server with an official stamp and signature of your coordinator, or a scanned copy received by email from your coordinator
** If you are not a native English speaker, you must provide evidence of your level of English. An official exam result such as TOEFL, FCE, CAE, IELTS or a letter of recommendation from your English professor is required. Students are required to have the equivalent of a B2/C1 level of English as established by the common European Framework. If you choose to have a language teacher’s recommendation, the letter of recommendation must state explicitly that you have at least a B2 level (or 550 on the TOEFL or 6.0 on the IELTS exam).
If your application is accepted you will be sent:
- Your ESDES certificate of enrollment that you may use for official purposes such as applying for visas and student loans
- Information about class registration, housing, and other important information concerning your stay in Lyon